Friday, July 27, 2012

Thursday, July 26, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 72 degrees (for a short time) and mostly cloudy to 102 degrees sunny and scattered thunderstorms forecast. We had a threat of a storm but we got nothing other than a little wind.

Richard cut openings and installed gable vents in each end of the building. I glued up some of the hot water manifold, with both hot and cold water waiting for the connection to the hot water heaters. I started laying out the propane gas manifold for the six gas dryers that will be in the building when we are complete. We are planing for two additional dryers in the future. When I ran out of parts I called bonnie and we went to Carlsbad Lowes and then to Lunch.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment