Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM Aug 23 - 26

Friday, August 23, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 71 degrees and partly sunny to 94 degrees and sunny. After five there were thunder heads in the east moving northeast from the ranch

Bonnie was in Artesia and got a few drops as the thunder heads passed. But there was no rain here.

Another ice run and washing of Tan Jan in Artesia and this afternoon Bonnie took Ethel to Artesia to do some shopping in Ethel’s van. I went to happy hour at four o’clock not many there today at the ranch house. Tonight the Nationwide cars are at Bristol Thunder Valley racetrack.

 
Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 70 degrees and partly sunny to 93 degrees and sunny.

Today I received the small fan and timer I ordered from Amazon for the back of the refrigerator that will provide additional air flow in the cooling coil area. This will improve the refrigerator operation. I will start using it on Wednesday after the new coil is installed.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

Tonight the Sprint cars are at Bristol Thunder Valley racetrack for 500 laps.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 70 degrees and partly sunny to 92 degrees and sunny.

I went to Artesia extra early for ice before Bonnie went to church.

At four o’clock I went to happy hour as Bonnie was taking a nap and I let her sleep.

At seven o’clock we were at the ranch house for the Birthday anniversary night and there were one of each present here at the ranch this month.

Monday, August 26, 2013

The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 70 degrees and partly sunny to 93 degrees and sunny.


Another run to Artesia for ice this morning. I had just turned onto Lakewood road headed to US 285 to go north to Artesia when I saw this in the rear view mirror and stopped to take these pictures of the sun ride over the eastern mountains.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment