Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dilly, Texas - Buster’s Gate Apr 26

Saturday, April 26, 2014
Dilly, Texas - Buster’s Gate 72 degrees and mostly cloudy to 93 degrees and mostly sunny.

The gate was a mundane slow day today with a low number of in and outs with nothing exciting there. There was some fair activity in the morning and again latter in the afternoon where I was able to get a good picture.

The big thing for Bonnie and I is the fact that the new printer scanner is helping in a way I did not plan for. The company we are working for does not offer direct deposit of our pay checks (yes two checks, one made out to me and one made out to Bonnie) one half of the weekly rate for each of us. Well I was on my bank site on the web and saw the “my home bank” and clicked on that. Reading I found that I can scan the check onto the computer and save both sides. Then in the banking function deposit them. So there is no more running to the post office and waiting a week or more for the deposit to appear in our account. Same day service with the electronic technology.


Our new printer scanner

New to the site compressors (red trailers)

flair tonight





No comments:

Post a Comment