Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Holly Springs, NC - Jun 16 & 17

Monday, June 16, 2014
Holly Springs, NC - 69 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees and mostly sunny.

I had good plans for today, but I forgot where they were and did nothing all day and to boot I am not done yet. Actually Bonnie and I went to the store late morning and I lost all of my get up and go taking a couple of naps. I was going to be shade repair man today but that never happened with that other work going on (naps). The hot day just sucked it all the energy out of me.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Holly Springs, NC - 71 degrees and mostly sunny to 93 degrees (hot again today) and partly sunny.

Bonnie and I were out early today (before nine) delivering the “white truck” to the Honda dealer for my daughter Chris. There is service needed on her van and she will use the “white truck” continuing on to work. 

While there in Cary we stopped by our daughter Cindy’s to pickup a small pressure washer and our case for the iPad that she ordered thru Groupon.

We on the other hand went store hopping from Trader Jose to Walmart and Kroger getting back about noon after lunch a fine time for a nap (unfinished work).

No comments:

Post a Comment