Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Jan17

Atascosa RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Saturday, January 17, 2015
Morning 35 Degrees, wind N 1, humidity 93%, partly sunny.
Afternoon 70 degrees, wind W 3 , humidity 45%, mostly sunny.    

I am counting my “purging project” fifty percent complete, I have whittled thru most everything else, my label. Now there is “healthcare” pile to work thru. 2014 was a change year for us as our “company” retiree medical had a big change as that was terminated. We had to transfer to individual plans, no more “family” plans for retiree healthcare. Our RV life even presented additional challenges in the selection process. Bonnie and I have the same healthcare provider but our part D drug plans are different. So we each have a health plan and a drug plan so one provider is now four providers. All this means four books and other documents whereas there was only one in previous years, or more space needed in our file draw. I also have three folders from previous years that I will purge.

Bonnie and I went visiting today, gate guarding friends from The Ranch in Lakewood, New Mexico. They are west of Tilden parked at a busy gate, but a slower weekend day is a good time for visiting. Arriving later in the afternoon allowed Bob to have a days sleep as he is the overnight person. Jean does the day shift `

Jean & Bonnie

We have not seen them for a couple of years as they also have been gate guarding and in the summer returning to Michigan. Bonnie and I had a great time visiting and trading “gate” stories with Jean & Bob. Our trip returning to Buster was an after dark experience as we try to not drive after dark.

Bob, Jean & Bonnie



No comments:

Post a Comment