Monday, April 2, 2018

Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Mar 30 - 31

Rush Truck Center - Laredo, TX - Friday, March 30, 2018
Morning 64 Degrees, Wind E at 4 to 7 Mph, Humidity 73%, partly sunny.


Picture of the three hundred and twenty mile key

I was up early and loaded some things into Tan Jan and after breakfast I drove to the truck center. I got busy putting on the engine cover with that in place and starting the engine again this morning I went inside to pay the damages. The sensor that was replaced is for the engine computer oil pressure input, in the drivers seat I was indicating engine oil pressure on the gauge but the computer was not and shutting down the engine.



Picture of the engine cover going into place

With the car emptied out I called my wife wake up call, and went back to the hotel for her and Rahlee plus the remainder of our things. With all of us back at Buster and getting ready to roll we are rolling to Pleasanton for a re due of my wife’s mammogram. My wife was on the phone with scheduling and the earliest is April 11. So we will be there for two weeks.


Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX
Afternoon 77 Degrees, Wind ENE at 8 to 14 Mph, Humidity 39%, mostly sunny.

Along the way Buster stopped for diesel fuel in Cotulla, Buster was down to half a tank, from three quarters of a tank that quarter was from running the generator for air conditioning and keeping the electric Refrigerator powered while at the truck center. The other quarter was driving. Only a one hundred and twenty-seven mile trip for Buster over familiar roads as we have traveled them (this route) a few times before. While here I need to due more on the right slide out repair and clean Buster out side after being parked on dirt.
 

Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Saturday, March 31, 2018
Morning 60 Degrees, Wind ESE at 0 to 1 Mph, Humidity 97%, overcast, fog.
Afternoon 84 Degrees, Wind S at 6 to 16 Mph, Humidity 34%, mostly sunny.
 
Slowdown day, when the tow truck driver left Buster at the truck center the front tires were up on four by four blocks. Thursday afternoon after the engine was started I rolled Buster off of the blocks and my thoughts went to if I cut them in half I would have enough wood to remake two jack pads higher. So that was the extent of my day along with washing some of Busters lower compartment doors. Parked on dirt and rain splashes up and dirt sticks to Busters doors. With slide outs in the extended position it is difficult to do the doors that are below them.

                              Remade jack pad
 Thought for the Day:

I prefer not to think before speaking. I like being just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.





No comments:

Post a Comment