Friday, October 25, 2019

cataracts

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Friday, October 25, 2019
Morning 29 Degrees, Wind SW at 1 to 2 Mph, Humidity 75%, sunny.
Afternoon 61 Degrees, Wind NW at 2 to 5 Mph, Humidity 21%, sunny.

I am on the schedule, we made our trip to Roswell and were there on time at nine o’clock, we left home just before eight o’clock for the nine fifteen anointment. Called almost right away looking into three machines and them taking pictures of my eyes. It might have helped that back in September when the appointment was made I was given the forms to fill out. I did that at home and the next week when I went to Roswell shopping I dropped off the filled out forms. Today I only had to show the insurance and Medicare cards with my license all to be copied by them.




Then back to the lobby for a short wait and called again seeing the doctor. Then the doctor put drops in my eyes to dilate them another round of pictures another after a short wait in the lobby and then the doctor again after another short wait. More forms, they filled out and I signed and initialed. The left eye lens will be done December fourth and the right eye on December eleventh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment