Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Jul 15 - 19

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Wednesday, July 15, 2015
Morning 76 Degrees, Wind SW 3 & gusting to 6 Mph, Humidity 81%, Overcast.
Afternoon 88 Degrees high for today, Wind variable 1 & gusting to 3 Mph, Humidity 47%, mostly sunny.

Movie day with Zane and later baseball practice. Ariana had softball practice at the same time. And I had “my time”. I went back to the car to get my hat. Well it goes back further than that in the spring when I had the trouble with the battery I had separated the key from the key fob (electric lock opener) this way I could leave the engine running while in the store and unlock the car when I return. Well I never reconnected them, until today. I had unlocked the doors and with the fob still in my hand (not realizing that) reached for the hat now I cannot relock the car as the fob dropped as I got the hat. Looking “feeling my pockets” for the fob I cannot find it. But in feeling my pockets there is no wallet in the “wallet place. After Bonnie called “whats thaing so long to get a hat” she came to help me look for the fob. After moving the car no not falling under the car we start unloading to lift the third seat Bonnie found the fob. Now I drove back home and the wallet was sitting here on the computer desk. That was my practice.


Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Thursday, July 16, 2015
Morning 73 Degrees, Wind NNE 2 & gusting to 9 Mph, Humidity 88%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 87 Degrees high for today, Wind S 4 & gusting to Mph, Humidity 44%,   
mostly sunny.
Ariana had two fast pitch softball games with the high school freshman and sophomores team this evening. Earlier today she went to Campbell University in Lillington, NC. She was the “catcher” for a friend going to a pitcher camp held there at the university. It was a long day for Ariana and I noticed some thing off her through’s from shortstop to first base. I took Zane bowling then to a friends house to swim. From there Zane had a baseball scrimmage game, mom had pickup.


Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Friday, July 17, 2015
Morning 72 Degrees, Wind ESE 1 & gusting to 3 Mph, Humidity 93%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 94 Degrees high for today, Wind S 1 & gusting to 14 Mph, Humidity 52%,   
Partly sunny. 

Grandpa grandma day resting 


Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Saturday, July 18, 2015
Morning 74 Degrees, Wind variable  & gusting to 2 Mph, Humidity 92%,  .
Afternoon 91 Degrees high for today, Wind SW 2 & gusting to 4 Mph, Humidity 84%,  thunder shower (0.64 inches)

No games this weekend and everyone else has something planned and we can rest this weekend here at buster. NASCAR is in New Hampshire this weekend.

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Sunday, July 19, 2015
Morning 72 Degrees, Wind SSW 1 & gusting to 3 Mph, Humidity 98%, Partly cloudy.
Afternoon 94 Degrees high for today, Wind S 6 & gusting to Mph, Humidity 45%,   
mostly sunny. There was a chance at another shower today but there was pass by, darkened up and then passed us by. Yesterdays shower was a good grass watering












No comments:

Post a Comment