Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Iron Horse RV Ranch - Yorktown, TX - Feb 10 -

Iron Horse RV Ranch - Yorktown, TX - Wednesday, February 10, 2016
Morning 39 Degrees, Wind N variable & calm gusting to 2 Mph, Humidity 76%, sunny.
Afternoon 76 Degrees, Wind ESE 3 & gusting to 10 Mph, Humidity 28%, sunny.
 
I exchanged the propane tank and still had a problem as the water heater will not keep operating. Maybe when draining the tank yesterday to complete the pipe repair something got wet. I went back to Busters internal propane tank and after three starts it was running normal. I let run a while then switched back to the external tank, ok now.

Now to Victoria for an eye test and new glasses. Tan Jan say’s she wants an oil change, maybe tomorrow. As I left for Victoria my wife was scheduled to work tonight. She thought the gate may close as to her the work was winding down. I allowed her to stay sleeping even tho she would want the opportunity to go to Victoria. My late morning eye examination appointment made for a long day as I was not back to Buster until almost six-thirty, well past the time for her to go the the gate. But, as I was waiting for my glasses to be made I got the call she had the night off. I called her and told her to relax you have the night off. I called again when leaving Victoria and we made a plan for Mexican restaurant in Yorktown on my return.

When I did get back to home Buster we we off quickly to the Mexican restaurant for dinner.

Iron Horse RV Ranch - Yorktown, TX - Thursday, February 11, 2016
Morning 47 Degrees, Wind SW 3 & gusting to 4 Mph, Humidity 83%, sunny.
Afternoon 80 Degrees, Wind SW 10 & gusting to 13 Mph, Humidity 24%, sunny.
 
We went to Cuero, Texas to get a DVD player for my wife’s overnight entertainment in between vehicles. Her gate the past few nights were very slow. So now we have a small DVD player to also carry in and out with us. While there I put gasoline in the car $ 1.289. Cuero has not had the lowest gasoline price while we have been in the area that has been Kenedy with the low price. Other than that I took time to nap catching up on lost sleep when working those nights. Gasoline, I do try to drive/ride on the top half of the tank and when I see a price at the pump lower than the last price per gallon that I paid, I check the fuel gage if below seven eighths of a tank full I will stop and get a fill up. I do not mind spending less then ten dollars to fill up the tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment