Friday, May 17, 2019

Mississippi

Marthaville, Louisiana - Thursday, May 16, 2019
Morning 64 Degrees, Wind NNE at 1 to 2 Mph, Humidity 87%, sunny.


Well another day not to plan. The first part went pretty much to plan a hiccup in the middle and a big change at the end. I found a diesel fuel I wanted along interstate forty-nine then after another twenty miles we changed to US 190 east. As we stared going east the road was rough enough that the television box came out of its box in Buster, I did have it strapped down. I had to pull over and see what I could do, not much. Getting back on the road I had to move into the left lane for a while as the right lane was too bumpy. Going east we then transitioned to interstate ten just before the Mississippi river bridge, traffic. Well that was a slow go for a while as the traffic merged together then separated latter down the road.

The campground planned for the night had the water level go down the day before we arrived and the ground was too soft. I had just taken Tan Jan off the tow bar. Well I would have take the car off anyway to turn around to leave. I am tired after driving all day and that is extra work. We then had to go another sixty-five miles further ending in Mississippi for the night.   

No comments:

Post a Comment