Sunday, July 18, 2021

Baseball & supplies for deck & dialysis

 Moncure, NC  - Monday, July 5, 2021

Morning 63 Degrees, Wind calm, Humidity 97%, partly cloudy.

We went to Fresenius dialysis clinic thinking everything was set as I had gotten a covid test at Wake Med hospital in Apex, NC. No they did the wrong test. Leaving the clinic in Holly Springs going to main street I turned onto a short street for on block to turn onto main street we saw three deer at the end of the street two jumped the berm on the right and the third went back to the left into the tree line but turned it's head back to watch us. 

      From there we went to Wake Med hospital in Cary today, I would say we got pushed around and put off when I would get the dialysis done. we arrived at the hospital around 6:25am they took me in to get vitals in about ten minutes then back to the waiting room for two and a half hours before going to the room in emergency got the PCR test for the Fresenius dialysis clinic. Doing all sorts of tests and sitting and waiting. Then transferred to a room upstairs for the night. 

John and Ariana stopped at our house on their way home from Greensboro, NC getting things we will need for the night, because we are staying here over night. 

Moncure, NC  - Tuesday, July 6, 2021
Morning 6 Degrees, Wind  at  to  Mph, Humidity %, .
 
 I was taken to the dialysis room just before 8 am, finally and discharged after dialysis was completed. We went home and rested after our night in the hospital.


Moncure, NC - Wednesday, July 7, 2021
Morning 66 Degrees, Wind NE at calm Mph, Humidity 97%, clear.
Afternoon 91 Degrees, Wind S at 5 to 6 Mph, Humidity 51%, sunny.

6:45 am at Fresenius dialysis clinic,  only one other patent in the clinic while I was there (4 hours) and one came in as I was leaving. They have twelve “chairs” or equipment to do that number of patients at one time. This place is new and it seems the people are ever present or they do not have enough to due. 

Bed left side


Moncure, NC - Thursday, July 8, 2021
Morning 76 Degrees, Wind ESE at 3 to 4 Mph, Humidity 97%, light rain.
Hurricane Elsa today, only a all day rain and little wind. 

I had a 11 o’clock appointment at the Cardiologist because of my high INR (INR is a measure of how thick your blood is). My blood was too thin because of the medication I am taking and what I had eaten. I also need a Cardiologist to monitor my pacemaker. Cindy our daughter came with me to the Cardiologist office as she had worked there years ago. She had wanted me to see a different doctor but this doctor is in the same office. The doctor she wanted me to see was booked thru the first part of November. The INR had dropped to 1.7 after not taking the medicine for three days as when I first heard the number was 4.6 and trying to maintain a 2-3 range a normal is one for a pacemaker and my afib. So with a small shopping list and needing gas for the car we finally went home.


Bed Right side


Moncure, NC - Friday, July 9, 2021
Morning 6 Degrees, Wind  at  to  Mph, Humidity %, .
Afternoon 91 Degrees.

6:15 am at Fresenius dialysis clinic,  only one other patent there while I was there (4 hours).
After that we went to Lowe’s getting some supplies for building the deck outside our glass door. John will get the wood next week. We are getting 12 footers 2 x 6" and 12 foot deck boards and cutting them all in half. When we make the deck we will trim them to make the deck 1 inch less than six feet in both directions. The county is the one that is limiting the size of the deck.  

Looking to the front

Moncure, NC - Saturday, July 10, 2021
Morning 70 Degrees, Wind S at calm Mph, Humidity 99%, mostly cloudy.

Zane has two games in Ramseur, NC northeast of us off US 64. It was quicker for us to take US 1 south to Sanford then US 421 north to Siler City, NC and US 64 fifteen miles west to Ramseur, NC. We came straight home from the game as it was just dark as we came home. We try to limit our night driving but we due some. Zane’s team won the first game but lost the second game.



No comments:

Post a Comment