Thursday, July 8, 2021

Transferring to the trailer from Buster

 San Angelo, TX - Wednesday June 23

Afternoon HOT 100 degrees.

I had a 10 ten o’clock appointment this morning (dialysis) so after 2 we had lunch and drove out to the dealership to Buster. That was the second time as we went out about 8;30 am to get my insulin under refrigeration. In the afternoon we were stalled for an hour before we could get busy transferring from Buster to our trailer. Getting Buster in position to make the transfer was the problem as the trailer was not parked where we expect it to be.


Getting the King mattress out was one of first concern and our sleep number mattress into the trailer. The salesman did all the bull work getting the king out was easier as it was pretty firm. 

The sleep number was kind of limp as I lowered the air pressure for travel. While we were doing that my wife was working in the kitchen. More work transferring tomorrow.  

San Angelo, TX - Thursday, June 24, 2021
Morning 76 Degrees, Wind S at 10 to 21 Mph, Humidity 76%,  mostly sunny.
Afternoon 101 Degrees.

The final push, getting Buster emptied out after fourteen years.  My wife concentrated  on the upper or living area wile concentrated on the lower storage area. But of course I helped her also. The Sales man helped me with the storage bays as I donned my knee pads and getting underneath passing things out he walked them over to the trailer placing things at the correct end of the trailer. We ended up finishing that job quicker than I expected. He was not available all time but was a great help running what I pulled out. It’s hard for me getting up from under the storage compartment and onetime helped me up by lift me by my suspenders on my back.  Today for dinner we had Italian pizza, good for Texas.



No comments:

Post a Comment