Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Artesia, NM

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Monday, January 13, 2020
Morning 33 Degrees, Wind S at calm Mph, Humidity 44%, sunny.
Afternoon 73 Degrees,

Big outing today first ride in the car going to Artesia. First up was the hospital for a blood draw. Register and wait good operator doing the draw found the vane easily. Then on to Walmart forgetting why we wanted to go and remembering after getting home, but we did spend fifty dollars anyway. Also a trip to Dollar Tree for a night lite.

Today was the first time going to Happy Hour (four to five pm) this year. I was able to publicly than the people that heaped us for far this year, actually felt good. 


Sunday night I was shaving after a shower and was surprised see how small the bandages on my chest and neck are. To me I cannot see them unless using a mirror. 
 
So that was my first day excursion today. Thursday we are off to Carlsbad, NM to the Cardiologist (not the same Doctor that did the operation) for a post operation visit and continuing care.


Artesia, NM

No comments:

Post a Comment