Sunday, January 12, 2020

Saturday

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM -  Saturday, January 11, 2020
Morning 26 Degrees, Wind S at calm Mph, Humidity 84%, sunny.
Wednesday

On the ride home I did sleep some in the car (Chevy four door pick up truck) I do not know how long. Tuesday night going to bed I tried to go to my normal side, but that means I have to step up on the engine box. I tried to go once but lifting my foot hurt so cancel that and slept on my lovely wide’s side of the bed. More Tylenol, going to bed helped for the next day. In the morning on Wednesday, I was walking a little better more Tylenol. My lovely wife had some errands to do so I stayed right here in my computer chair until she came back. We did not want to be the commercial “I’ve fallen and can’t get up”.
There is another loop around my arm
My feet were feeling better as the day went on. My lovely wife did not have to fix dinner to night as we were promised dinner by Rob and his lovely wife Taffie. So I have not been out of Buster until today Saturday we were out to dump the holding tank, first time this year, check the batteries water and pit water in the fresh water tank. We always keep Busters fresh water tank full in cast the park water system has a problem.

Saturday


1 comment:

  1. The road to recovery and healing is one step and one day at a time. I’m glad you have great friends to help along the way.

    ReplyDelete