Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving to ecerone

Wednesday & Thursday
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 51 degrees and mostly sunny 78 degrees and mostly sunny.

The dog day’s of November are here. Bonnie and I are dog sitting while Carole Jackie and Avery are traveling. They left early this morning so the dog’ were out early with them. Bonnie and I went over mid morning to let them out next.

The Big boy's


Thursday, November 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 46 degrees and mostly cloudy to clearing 80 degrees and partly sunny. Heavy do this morning, first one I have seen in a long time.4
SHHH Lucy is sleeping

I was up and out early to give the dog’s the first out today. THEN there was the dogs breakfast. I came back to Buster for most of the morning then Bonnie and I went over and cooked and had dinner there with the big boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment