Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX = last day

Monday, November 26, 2012
Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 56 degrees and partly cloudy to clearing 82 degrees and partly sunny.

I was up and out early to give the dog's the first out today. Then there was the dogs breakfast to fix, I have learned and worked on the breakfast while they were out and the breakfast was ready when I let them in.

Buster and Silver Sally at Sunset RV Resort

Bonnie and I took the dogs to th dog park today, they were getting cabin fever, we thru the toss toy but not much as they are older now with hip problems.

Thinking back to Thursday when I talked of the dew being heavy, in Mew Mexico I would have thought there was a rain over night with that much water in the car.

Carole Jackie and Avery came back this afternoon we left early to let them settle in after their trip and get ready for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment