Monday, November 26, 2012

Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX - sat & sun

Saturday, November 24, 2012
Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 47 degrees and mostly sunny to 64 degrees and partly sunny.

I was up and out early to give the dog's the first out today. Then there was the dogs breakfast to fix, I have learned and worked on the breakfast while they were out and the breakfast was ready when I let them in.

College football and that’s about all we did today. I did more computer work for the continuing trip east. I make a condensed list of the campgrounds and places we expect to stop at like where I will fuel Buster and grocery for Bonnie and I. I make a calendar month planner to see where our plan is going.


Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 37 degrees and mostly cloudy to clearing 76 degrees mostly sunny and windy. The wind gusts are not as sharp in the as in New Mexico.

I was up and out early to give the dog's the first out today. Then there was the dogs breakfast to fix, I have learned and worked on the breakfast while they were out and the breakfast was ready when I let them in.

NFL football today with the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment