Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX - plans

Friday, November 23, 2012
Sunset RV Resort - Austin, TX 50 degrees and partly cloudy to clearing 71 degrees and cloudy. The dew this morning was not as heavy as yesterday.

I was up and out early to give the dog's the first out today. Then there was the dogs breakfast to fix four eye’s watching very intently.

Bonnie and I went over after stopping at the grocery store, we were no where near a big box store today. Then to give the dogs another out/ I am working on a change to our trip plan as we have a couple of new ideas. I am planning to go thru Memphis, TN to see the Elvis Presley mansion at night lite up for Christmas.

Buster's States Visited Map

There is a need to up date our Buster's States Visited map and Kentucky is the plan. To close the hole there and satisfy my daughter Christine. We also will visit the Escapees Raccoon Valley RV Park north of Knoxville, TN.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment