Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pace Bend RV Park - Austin, TX - researching tires

Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Pace Bend RV Park - Austin, TX 39 degrees and cloudy to clearing 57 degrees and partly sunny.

More telephone and computer time researching places and tires for Buster. I received a good price in an e-mail and had the need to physically see the location as I have grown a little weary of if they can handle "truck tires" that Buster uses. Bonnie and I drove silver Sally there, forty miles one way to checkout the place. We did only a drive by today and found there was two motorhomes there and trucks being serviced. So now I know they have a good price and can handle Buster’s size vehicle, that relieves me to now know the plan is coming together.


We went with Jackie to get Avery from school today and tomorrow we will pick him up from school. After dinner we played a round of Mexican Train.

No comments:

Post a Comment