Friday, April 5, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - Apr 4

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 53 degrees partly sunny this morning to 74 degrees and mostly sunny this afternoon. The weather (and temperature) has been very flexible changing all the time from warm - dry to cold - wet and alternating between these the past few days. Heat on then air conditioning on and neither, spring season I guess.

That is not the Sun but a poison gas burn stack

A busy morning and last night was slow for Bonnie and she was up early. I made the trip to town as Bonnie wanted to clean in between checking people out and in while I went into Pleasanton. I picked up a Nook she had ordered from Walmart Site to Store along with other shopping.


That is mud I scraped from the bottom of my shoes even trying to not walk in the mud.
There was a road grader working on Franklin Ranch Road and there is improvement but there is a lot more to go for a good ride also changes from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment