Thursday, February 7, 2019

bonnie aka bon

I'm not a weather girl.It has been nice not to hot or cold.        colds are rampant here at the ranch.Personally I've been blowing& coughing for 2 weeks but much better today.Geo came along for the ride last Fri. So he hasn't been going to the ranch house for happy hour.It's not my thing so I take advantage of him being gone.vacuum quickly we have a cat who sheds so need to vac daily. Have my prayer time Bible reading after vacuming. Some times we eat a late lunch between 1;30-3;30 then don't eat maybe a mandarin orange aka cuties until breakfast.Haven't needed antacid in weeks. Iwas walking 3 days in a row 30 min ea time. oops to much my hips were hurting Burcitis
 so want to get back to walking every other day.might have to adjust accordingly to not flare up the Burcitis. we had our 1st eat out in mos. last Thurs.Red Lobster. Thanks to our kids.we are following the keto plan. we don't join the group for eat outs as not keto friendly.We have been eating mostly Jewish penicillin aka chicken soup.Haven't volunteered at the soup kitchen in Carlsbad for 2 weeks sure looking forward to going again Mon.Looking forward to a massage again by andrew a student of massage.Looking forward to getting out last time I was out was last Thursday our weekly Roswell trip. G has been taking the garbage getting the mail so gets out a little.I'm a home body doesn't bother me to stay in. I grew up in Mn. so being in doesn't bother me. tomorrow will open everything up and  spray disinfectant all thru out. Hope the cat play yard will be here soon our cat loves to run out given a chance. Hoping the cat yard will satisfy his outside craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment