Friday, March 15, 2019

wind gusts to 43

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Morning 46 Degrees, Wind SSW at 10 to 15 Mph, Humidity 61%, sunny.
Afternoon 63 Degrees, Wind W at 15 to 43 Mph, Humidity 22%, sunny.

We never got the high winds only gusts up to forty three miles per hour. My wife and I pulled in both left slide outs last night when the weather started (about five). I put the bedroom slide out, out when I went to bed so I could walk around the bed. The topper was flopping around in the wind, making noise, I put up with the noise last night and tonight. After getting out of bed this morning I put the slide out in again.

At bed time the slide out went out again and as the evening went on the wind went down. The slide out topper noise decreased with the decrease in wind gusting. 


The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Thursday, March 14, 2019
Morning 37 Degrees, Wind WNW at 6 to 7 Mph, Humidity 33%, sunny.
Afternoon 59 Degrees, Wind WNW at 4 to 15 Mph, Humidity 11%, sunny.

A nice day to got to Roswell (sixty miles) for our weekly shopping. I stopped in Artesia for a propane gas tank refill. I was able to put out the front slide out today after living with it in for a day and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment