Sunday, April 26, 2020

April up date

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Sunday, April 26, 2020
Morning 63 Degrees, Wind SE at 7 to 8 Mph, Humidity 35%, sunny.

April up date

Stay at home, yes I have been doing that. I only go out to the doctor for INR check (blood thickness) and Dialysis. My lovely wife does all the shopping and visits her friends in Artesia while I in Dialysis. I go three days a week to Dialysis, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. That is going well once a month they pull blood samples checking certain things for how I am doing, good. They also check my weight going in and out each visit with a target weight (water removal).

I went to a doctor in Roswell last week for a vane mapping to have a port installed. This is going to be a procedure not an operation as the vanes in the arm are not as large as my chest like I have now. There is a good sport for this to be done. This will be done on the thirtieth of April. Then time for the vane to grow in size before it can be used.

My energy level has been increasing a little each day the improvement is small each day but the important thing iis improvement is better than not. Walking is still in need of improvement as my balance is a little off. I wobble when I move my head too quickly. Also part of my improvement is my appetite is not close to normal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment