Sunday, July 12, 2020

July 11, propane gas pipe

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Monday, June 15, 2020
Morning 65 Degrees, Wind SE at 10 to 11 Mph, Humidity 44%, sunny.

  The  Dialysis used my arm again, painful with the port on my chest again, not fun.
 

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Morning 71 Degrees, Wind SE at 15 to 16 Mph, Humidity 62%, partly cloudy.

  Off to Carlsbad to day for a blood draw to check my, INR (blood thickness). Took two needle stick’s to get one full vile of blood, they need a full vile to have the machine work correctly. I was called later with the report, 1.9 again should be above 2.0

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Morning 73 Degrees, Wind SE at 12 to 13 Mph, Humidity 60%, sunny.

I had night mares about needles last night and was not in the mood for my arm to go thru that again today. Dialysis on my chest only today, no needles today 

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Friday, June 19, 2020
Morning 69 Degrees, Wind S at 6 to 7 Mph, Humidity 57%, sunny.

  Another day of no needles.

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Tuesday, June 23, 2020
Morning 74 Degrees, Wind N at 13 to 14 Mph, Humidity 57%, mostly cloudy.

Carlsbad INR blood draw, this is a smaller needle for just a minute not four hours.
   
The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sleeping last night I was almost off the bed, my lovely wife had moved over pushing me almost off the bed. Waking up I thought I would not wake her and go around to the other side getting back in bed on the other side. Bad idea, I fell stepping off the engine box part of the floor at the foot of the bed. My left leg knee and left foot hurt, nothing broken, just hurts putting weight on the foot and knee. I woke her up when I fell. 
   
The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Thursday, July 2, 2020
Morning 78 Degrees, Wind SW at 9 to 10 Mph, Humidity 47%, partly sunny.

My foot still hurts, I notice my knee as I move around. It is the outside edge of my left foot hurts when I step on it. Things are much better than Saturday. I stayed inside all weekend and went to Dialysis on Monday and Wednesday. Tuesday we went to Carlsbad hospital for a blood draw. Today (Tuesday) even before leaving town I got a call with my direction for the week concerning my INR (blood thickness) continue what I am doing (my warfarin) two days a 5 MG pill the other days 2.5 pills. On dialysis days they give me Heparin is an anticoagulant (blood thinner) each treatment.
Yellow propane gas pipe
The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Saturday, July 11, 2020
Morning 75 Degrees, Wind SE at 1 to 2 Mph, Humidity 57%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 108 Degrees, 

We were having an hot uneventful day until about six o’clock last evening.
Watching there was an explosion and “stuff” falling on Buster. Going outside I found the propane gas line and uncovered leaking gas, I shut off the valve on the tank stopping the gas from leaking. I tried to call the telephone number of the gas company but no answer. The fire department was called and they were able to get a telephone number of someone at the gas company to come out. They will come Monday morning to repair the line. It did take a while for the propane gas company man to arrive.

My left leg is getting better, not completely, the ball of my foot still hurts and the nee is still tender.


No comments:

Post a Comment