Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Ranch, Lakewood, NM

Friday, February 17, 2012
The Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 43 degrees and mostly cloudy to 51 degrees and partly sunny. We had "weather" over night sounded like hail then rain but not enough to measure, just enough to make a mess with the dust in the vehicles.

I did not jot down and notes for today, and this is all I remember, but we were busy.
We go to happy hour and latter played Mexican train.
.

Saturday, February 18, 2012
The Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 43 degrees and mostly cloudy with rain and wind to 54 degrees and partly sunny.

I got the new computer further along the road to my customization today, I located the e-mail program (Microsoft Outlook 2003) I used on the last computer, got it installed. Then to connect to g-mail took some help from my son-in-law, over the telephone. Now customize that to my way of operating. Reload the address book done some new things there in the address book, separate lists for family, friends and Ranch members. I am so happy to not be continuing with daily use of the g-mail as I much prefer using Outlook. Now all this did take most of the day for me to get er done. We went to happy hour and latter played Mexican train.

No comments:

Post a Comment