Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Elks Lodge - Brandon, Florida

Friday, February 1, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon, Florida 36 degrees partly sunny to 71 degrees for the high today and mostly sunny.

Bonnie and I met Ray and Cookie for lunch today. Ray and I worked at the same company here in Florida, or my last real job.

Saturday, February 2, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon, Florida 68 degrees partly sunny to 73 degrees for the high today and mostly sunny.

Bonnie and I went to the store today to purchase some super bowl partying things.


Sunday, February 3, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon Florida 37 degrees partly sunny to 75 degrees for the high today and partly cloudy.

Bonnie and I went over to my sister Alice’s for dinner and the start of the super bowl on tv. Going to my sisters silver Sally traveled over the Gandy causeway US 92 traffic is lighter going this route and the return Silver Sally came back to Buster on the Howard Franklin causeway I 275 during the first half. Traffic was extra light on interstate 275 compared with coming back last time.
 
Monday, February 4, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon Florida 39 degrees mostly sunny to 72 degrees for the high today and mostly sunny.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment