Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Florida Springs RV - Bonifay, FL

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Oaks 'N Pines RV Resort - Lake City, FL 39 degrees partly sunny.

Buster in Lake City - Oaks and Pines

Buster moves west on interstate ten today. As Buster neared Tallahassee the weather deteriorated to sprinkles. Buster took a drink of diesel at $4.269 the highest I paid this year. Leaving Tallahassee we drive thru a line of showers for about forty miles clearing to partly cloudy.
I 10 westbound Before the rain
Florida Springs RV - Bonifay, FL mostly sunny. y, FL 67 degrees. One hundred ninety six miles west on interstate ten. The campground is a little hilly and tight spaces among oaks and pine trees. When I went to disconnect Silver sally the battery was dead, I had forgotten to flip the switch that turns off the electric inside the car. I was able to jump start the car from Busters house batteries. But, the jumper cables are old and the clips are not in good shape so I am replacing them in the event this happens again.


I 10 westbound After the rain

 

No comments:

Post a Comment