Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hidden Valley RV Park - Von Ormy, Texas, Jan 6 & 7

Monday, January 6, 2014
Happy Birthday Avery
Hidden Valley RV Park - Von Ormy, Texas, 29 degrees partly cloudy to 54 and mostly sunny. I know across the country there is cold and snow, for that reason I am not complaining about our cold windy weather, it could be a lot worse.

Florida State Seminoles game today from Pasadena, California. Bonnie and I are getting out and about the west side of San Antonio and seeing what is here. Last summer we were looking more on the east side of town.



Flowrite Double Battery Watering System
Battery watering system
                                            
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Hidden Valley RV Park - Von Ormy, Texas, 21 degrees partly cloudy to 47 and mostly cloudy. We stayed in until it warmed over 35 degrees today. 

How bout them “Seminoles” National Champs.  Bonnie and I had a late start going out today as we had the second half of “the game” recording to watch. After that I installed the second battery watering device’s to install. The wind was lower and the temperature did not feel bad. This allows me to add water to the house batteries easier.
Buster has four batteries for the house and last summer I changed the batteries and installed the watering system on the inside batteries. Now I installed the system on the outside set of batteries.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen a battery watering system. Where could I buy it? It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. January 9, 2014

    Hi gumo
    I purchased at Campingworld in New New Braunfels, TX on I 35 west side

    George

    http://busterstravelsgeo-bon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete