Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Pleasanton, Texas - Atascosa RV Park - Oct 16 - 18


Pleasanton, Texas - Atascosa RV Park - Friday, October 16, 2015
Morning 63 Degrees, Wind NW & variable gusting to 3 Mph, Humidity 97%, partly cloudy.
Afternoon 89 Degrees, Wind ESE 6 & gusting to 12 Mph, Humidity 28%, sunny.
We know we are back in Texas with the wind gusts.  

The motorhome parked next to Buster came in later yesterday afternoon also another one next to that one are traveling together and these are not workers.
Late in the morning I went to the pharmacy (not receiving any telephone call) to check on the last submitted prescription. No luck, maybe Monday. Basically I needed to light a fire under them, I brought this to them on Monday. I also know that the doctor has reduced hours on Friday, maybe in should have went into the pharmacy earlier?



Pleasanton, Texas - Atascosa RV Park - Saturday, October 17, 2015
Morning 58 Degrees, Wind W & variable 2 Mph, Humidity 98%, partly sunny.
Afternoon 89 Degrees, Wind E 5 & gusting to 22 Mph, Humidity 31%, sunny.  
   
College football, Florida State early Saturday at home against Louisville (new member of the ACC). 


Pleasanton, Texas - Atascosa RV Park - Sunday, October 18, 2015
Morning 58 Degrees, Wind WSW variable & calm, Humidity 9%, cloudy.
Afternoon 86 Degrees, Wind S 2 & gusting to 6 Mph, Humidity 5%, sunny.
 
NFL football NASCAR racing from Kansas and football busy day

Well I tracked down the mail I had sent, well maybe I should have done this on Thursday as the USPS site had it delivered then. I sent a text to the owners of the RV park looking for the mail “not with them”. Looking at the picture of the tracking number I “thought the address number was recorded incorrectly, no it was not (I was looking at the last two numbers of the road, not the number on the road) but I looked up the road for that box number and there was no such number. Then by chance I checked the correct box and there it was plain as day, I retrieved my package. The owner has not checked their mail since Wednesday I guess. Mystery resolved








No comments:

Post a Comment