Monday, January 25, 2016

Iron Horse RV Ranch - Yorktown, TX - Jan 15

Iron Horse RV Ranch - Yorktown, TX - Friday, January 15, 2016
Morning 48 Degrees, Wind NW 2 & gusting to 7 Mph, Humidity 98%, sunny.
Afternoon 73 Degrees, Wind W 7 & gusting to 17 Mph, Humidity 35%, sunny.

First day off of our four day weekend and of course the only thing we're going to do today is shop. I was up early couldn't sleep got some computer time and got a post up on the blog. My wife got home after her shift had some breakfast took some time and then went to bed for a nap. Mid morning I went to Kenedy Walmart to transfer prescriptions for my wife and myself. While there some picked up  some groceries also. The prescriptions were ready fast as this is a mini supercenter. Gasoline was $1.43.9 a gallon. Then HEB to finish grocery shopping and return to Buster. After my wife got up we went to Victoria for some other shopping and dinner.  I purchased gasoline for both vehicles to have then full before starting our work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment