Saturday, October 8, 2016

JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Oct 2 - 6

JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Sunday, October 2, 2016
Morning 67 Degrees, Wind E at 4 to 5 Mph, Humidity 76%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 90 Degrees, Wind SE at 5 to 6 Mph, Humidity 38%, mostly sunny.
I failed to note in my last post computer problems, I had this past week. Wednesday there was a Windows system update over night and things had changed, settings and sizes of how the display show things to me. Saturday morning another update this time it wants me to reboot the computer. After a bit I do that and I am on the computer doing something else I leave it and come back later and it is frozen no response to inputs from me. So I power off and turn the computer back on and it never completes to a desk top screen. I re do the cycle several times with the same level of completion. I remove power and allow the battery to rundown trying again and it still does not complete to desk top screen. I repeat this again and this time I get a desk top screen and I have not powered off again.

JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Monday, October 3, 2016
Morning 68 Degrees, Wind E at 4 to 8 Mph, Humidity 87%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 91 Degrees, Wind E at 7 to 8 Mph, Humidity 30%, partly sunny.
Puttering around Buster day my wife is trying to stay on the night shift sleeping schedule. We are waiting for two things a new gate and the bedroom slide topper. I had ordered that on the twenty-first of last month with an expected delivery day of October fifth. No word on delivery yet. With that I ordered mail to be delivered here t the RV park.

JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Morning 72 Degrees, Wind E at 5 to 6 Mph, Humidity 91%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 97 Degrees, Wind S at 7 to 10 Mph, Humidity 35%, sunny.
Yesterday we had mail sent to us here at the RV park otherwise we are just doing the waiting game for the slide topper to arrive at the RV service we use.   

JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Morning 75egrees, Wind SSE at 5 to 6 Mph, Humidity 90%, mostly sunny.
Afternoon 92 Degrees, Wind SSE at 9 to 10 Mph, Humidity 39%,partly sunny .
  Do nothing day



JD's Nueces River Park - Cotulla, TX - Thursday, October 6, 2016
Morning 72 Degrees, Wind E at 5 to 6 Mph, Humidity 93%, overcast.
Afternoon 94 Degrees, Wind SSE at 10 to 11 Mph, Humidity 36%, overcast.

In the morning I called on the slide out topper no parts yet. After that I got a call for a gate assignment in Carrizo Springs area that we will take on Sunday. Our mail came today so I was sorting thru that.

Mid afternoon I got a call asking me to gate guard tomorrow working out of my car for twelve hours. I am only hanging out so why not

No comments:

Post a Comment