Sunday, February 18, 2018

Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Feb 12 - 15

Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Monday, February 12, 2018
Morning 36 Degrees, Wind WNW at CALM Mph, Humidity 59%, overcast.
Afternoon 52 Degrees, Wind ESE at 3 to 5 Mph, Humidity 46%, overcast.

My blood and urine work came back and the doctor wanted to go over that with me. I was able to go right in after a short wait in the waiting room. A1C is better than my last blood test. Urine protean was also down from the last test, the doctor was concerned about both in my previous blood and urine tests. This afternoon a mail shipment arrived so that was my evening work going thru that important mail.


Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Tuesday, February 13, 2018
Morning 42 Degrees, Wind WNW at calm Mph, Humidity 96%, overcast.
Afternoon 49 Degrees, Wind NE at 4 to 7 Mph, Humidity 67%, overcast.

Another cold and dreary day with no reason to go outside Buster. More to do with the snail mail that came yesterday. I also was able to spend time assembling our tax information with the information that came in the mail.


Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Wednesday, February 14, 2018
Morning 49 Degrees, Wind E at calm Mph, Humidity 98%, overcast.
Afternoon 71 Degrees, Wind S at 3 to 17 Mph, Humidity 66%, overcast.

A nicer day and some sunshine in the afternoon. We were out early to the hospital for my wife’s mammogram test.  After that we took a ride to San Antonio I need to replace a broken clasp for a cabinet door, this is RV specific so I went to Texas RV Supply. I got that cabinet clasp and a new bulb for the shower but it is not fitting, more work needed to make it fit. This bulb is a different shape than the present one.
 

Bar M RV Park - Pleasanton, TX - Thursday, February 15, 2018
Morning 64 Degrees, Wind NNW at calm Mph, Humidity 100%, fog.
Afternoon 80 Degrees, Wind S at 6 to 24 Mph, Humidity 54%, partly sunny.

Took our tax paperwork to our tax person in Three Rivers, Texas. After that we lunch-dinner there before driving home.


Thought For The Day – Thank you God for giving me food to sustain my body, Tide Pods to clean my clothes, and the wisdom to know the difference.


                       

No comments:

Post a Comment