Sunday, January 19, 2020

Carlsbad Doctor

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Thursday, January 16, 2020
Morning 43 Degrees, Wind NNW at 10 to 13 Mph, Humidity 63%, cloudy.
Afternoon 62 Degrees, 
That dark spot on my neck is where the wire was put into
my neck down to my heart for the temp pacemaker
Cardiologist office visit today. The longest time doctor’s office visit I have ever had but there was a lot of history to record even tho I filled out the new patent form I was given last night, (home work). It was a more in depth interview than was asked for on the new patent form. Another took my vitals and EKG all before seeing the doctor.

The doctor checked the incisions and where the wire was put into my neck down to my heart and where in implant was placed. I am done with bandages on those sights. And can take regular showers, yea. A visit the doctors office again Monday for a blood thickness check. They use a meter like I have to keep track of my glucose level only it uses a larger amount of blood to do the job.
 
Pacemaker incision site on right chest



No comments:

Post a Comment