Thursday, January 16, 2020

Carlsbad

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Morning 52 Degrees, Wind WSW at 2 to 4 Mph, Humidity 19%, cloudy.
Afternoon 63 Degrees, 

Yesterday I called the Cardiologist office to check on the drug I was ordered to take for five days. The last pill was Sunday with a blood test on Monday at Artesia general Hospital, so what do I do now? When I called the telephone operator in the doctors office of course did now know and left a message with a nurse. The nurse called back a short time later and I gave her my history (long). With that call ended she consulted with the doctor and returned my call. The blood thinner I took for five days were 1 mg and I also had five mg tablets that I was prescribed before El Paso that I was not taking and had the remainder available. It was decided to take ½ of the 5 mg tablets until after I visit the doctor on Thursday. Today we drove to Carlsbad and the doctors office, find actual location and pickup new patent forms and fill out at home (home work before the doctors visit). I also gave them a copy of the hospital’s discharge report (fifty pages, double side printed). Basically I left them some overnight light reading (their home work) history on me.




No comments:

Post a Comment