Thursday, June 4, 2020

June 4

The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Saturday, May 30, 2020
Morning 63 Degrees, Wind SE at 8 to 10 Mph, Humidity 52%, sunny.

   My lovely wife and I took a drive out to Queen for a bite to eat and a drive thru the mountains. It was 89 degrees and little breeze in Carlsbad as we left there and 82 degrees in Queen at 5,823 foot level and a pretty strong cool breeze.


Up and Down around the curves
The SKP Ranch Lakewood, NM - Thursday, June 4, 2020
Morning 71 Degrees, Wind SE at 7 to 8 Mph, Humidity 63%, sunny.

 Well we did it, I went into the store (Walmart in Carlsbad, NM) for the first time since March 3 and that time I used a cart to get around the store.  I did not have the energy to walk without sitting down every couple of minutes. Today we walked right in no line, I did not go to many departments but my lovely wife went to a few more departments than me. Restaurants are starting to open we were able to eat at a BBQ restaurant (sit down inside) for the first time since the closure back in March.
My right arm where the doctor was working inside

Next Thursday we need to be in Roswell for the doctor to check my arm vane and artery that he moved closer together for a port connection. He will do a sonogram to check and measure the size of the vane. The vane needs to be .6 center meters to put in he port for dialysis



No comments:

Post a Comment