Friday, August 27, 2010

Lakeville, IN

Wednesday, August 25, 2010


yesterday was a maintenance lay low and rest. I worked two day night shades that required string changes. I need to come up with a list of conditions to be checked by the hydraulic jack company HWH in Moscow, IA. We will be passing thru that area in September.


Thursday, August 26, 2010

Wow morning temperatures 48 to 52 here in northern Indiana this morning, I turned on the heater to take away the morning chill. Went to Irvine Shade & Door to get parts for our day-night shades driving thru Elkhart & Goshen, IN. We found some construction I want to avoid when going the Escapade September 11. One two mile section of US 33 is being resurfaced and the other is railroad crossing is being reconstructed and is a detoured route that I will not take Buster on. I'll come from another direction to attend the Escapade. RV forums have said the expected attendance will be near capacity for the fairgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment