Monday, November 1, 2010

The Ranch - Birthday

Sunday, October 31, 2010


The Ranch Lakewood New Mexico West of the Pacos River 55 degrees mostly sunny, to 77 degrees breezy and changing to partly cloudy.

NASCAR - Talladega, AL Sunday & Football. I just puttered around putting some hooks on the shed.

Anniversary Couples
This evening last Sunday of the month we celebrate birthdays & anniversary's. I did get the picture of the anniversary couples. Did not get a picture of the birthday people because I was asleep with my eyes wide open. Bonnie did capture this one birthday girl, Sally.


Sally
I did get the picture of the anniversary couples. There were some other pictures of interest.

Karl & "Belle"

Chuck & "Belle"
It was Halloween also and Belle came for the evening with a lot of fun.

The train did not run tonight as the birthday & anniversary party took priority in the ranch house.

Mary Ann
Hilda

Donna, "Belle" & Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment