Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - computer

Sunday, August 26, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 73 degrees (for a short time) and mostly cloudy to 92 degrees and partly sunny.
New Laundry Building
Well today I found that it is a network card in our computer that is preventing connectivity to the Internet. I am on an old "slow" computer making this entry.

I have to install the Picasa picture program to upload pictures as I have not used this computer this year for pictures

After borrowing a plugin network card that also did not work. One thing I tried was system restore. In reviewing the options I noticed there was a windows update that was done. With that information I selected a date before the update and ran the system restore. Walla, things are normal.

This morning Wally and I cleaned up around the new laundry building other than that it was a rest day.
Sunset
At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house. After dinner we went back to the ranch house for the birthday and anniversary celebration at seven o'clock .

One birthday Charlotte


Anniversary's



 

No comments:

Post a Comment