Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM -

Monday, August 13, 2012
The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 69 degrees (for a short time) and mostly cloudy to 92 degrees and sunny. Isolated Thunderstorms forecast for today, last night I was awakened by wind gusts and the awnings flapping then some real light tapping’s of water (rain). When I looked out this morning I saw a lightening flash in the distant east.


Mike went to Tractor Supply and Lowes for parts and a pump for the gray water system. Neil and I worked on the clothes folding table completed the shelf and have glued the top boards together and drying.


Cortez came later in the afternoon to leak check the propane gas manifold and our dryers fixing some leaks but not completing today and will be back tomorrow. I completed the platform edge molding. Greg and I moved another washing machine into the new laundry.

At four o'clock Bonnie and I went to happy hour at the ranch house.

No comments:

Post a Comment