Thursday, January 24, 2013

Elks Lodge Brandon Florida - mon, tue & wed

Monday, January 21, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon Florida 63 degrees and mostly cloudy to 77 degrees for the high today and partly cloudy. The sun peeked out some in the afternoon.

A quite day here at Brandon, FL.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon Florida 54 degrees and mostly cloudy to 68 degrees for the high today and mostly cloudy.

Bonnie and I were out running an errands and saw the sun hiding behind the gray sky in the latter afternoon.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Elks Lodge Brandon Florida 43 degrees and mostly sunny to 70 degrees for the high today and mostly sunny.

Well I got it (me) in gear and went to the drivers licence office today. I down graded from my Florida class A CDL to a class E normal drivers licence to minimize complications at the department of motor vehicles as I am no longer driving big trucks. There are new Florida requirements to renew a drivers licence with social security, birth certificate and residency proof’s to bring to the department of motor vehicles office.

No comments:

Post a Comment