Wednesday, October 2, 2013

“The Gate” Batesville, Texas - Oct 1

Tuesday October 1, 2013

"The Yard" Big Wells, TX 71 degrees and partly cloudy and fog. Bonnie and I got packed up at the yard and moved out about nine-thirty. But before that I went to the post office in Big Wells to pick a package of mail forwarded to me there.

Sunrise at "The Yard"

"The Gate" Batesville, Texas 97 degrees and mostly sunny. The rest of the day was setting up and checking in vehicles going and coming out of the well pads. I am setting out the portable decks I made this summer at the ranch. The pictures are an in work, and the previous guard had a pallet we are using at the door as it is a little higher.


Buster’s trip was fifty-two miles all on state roads from Big Wells up to Dilley then west on 117 seventeen miles to the dirt road south and west almost seven miles.

The mud decks are in progress

No comments:

Post a Comment