Saturday, October 12, 2013

"The Gate" Batesville, Texas Oct 10 - 11

Thursday, October 10, 2013

"The Gate" Batesville, Texas 66 degrees and mostly sunny to 89 degrees and mostly sunny.



This truck was in early
More rock trucks today I did not even try to count them as I have no responsibility to log them. When they deliver their load there is a load ticket and that is the record of their access to the ranch. My other daily traffic was at a normal level today as I kept the gate open to allow these rock trucks to roll thru and I was outside all day to record the other traffic. All this made a dusty day even tho a water truck wet down the road twice today it never returned for a late afternoon wetting.


Friday, October 11, 2013

"The Gate" Batesville, Texas 74 degrees and mostly cloudy and humid to 92 degrees and partly sunny. We have "weather"moving in for the next four days with rain showers possible and thunder storms for Tuesday.

No rock trucks today that is the good news, the bad news is my other computer is giving me problems not responding to the keyboard input and the mouse is giving three times the input selected. When I try to click on a file the mouse is highlighting three instead of one. I will use the old Vista system until...

Bonnie was up early so I went out today for milk and bread and anything else that jumped into the cart. I found the post office in Pearsall, TX and mailed a couple of letters, a hardware store for a boot brush to remove mud from shoes, washed the car but after driving the dusty road back into the gate the car only looks like I changed the dirt.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment