Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Calliham, Texas - Buster’s Gate Mar 1 & 2

Saturday, March 1, 2014
Calliham, Texas - Buster’s Gate 48 degrees and cloudy, fog and heavy few to 80 degrees and mostly sunny.

Slowed down for me today and Ryan was back for another day checking his company’s belly dump trucks. For me the total quantity of in and out’s was lower as things slowed for the weekend.  Racing in Phoenix, AZ this weekend.

Sunday, March 2, 2014
Calliham, Texas - Buster’s Gate 71 degrees and cloudy, rain to 84 degrees and mostly sunny.

Then the clouds came back and the temperature dropped when I got out of the car in
Pleasanton, at the post office to mail a letter and do shopping. I started out at the gate with the air conditioner in the car and at Walmart I wanted a jacket that was still at the gate inside Buster. The temperature dropped thirty degrees. But there is no sniveling as other parts of the country has more that I want to handle.


                 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment