Saturday, July 4, 2015

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - July 4



Happy Fourth of July to all my readers. 

Holly Springs, NC - Busters Place - Thursday, July 2, 2015
Morning 73 Degrees, Wind SW 2 & gusting to 4 Mph, Humidity 92%, Overcast.
Afternoon 87 Degrees high for today, Wind SW 4 & gusting to 8 Mph, Humidity 85%, 
Overcast. We did have light thunder showers, .5 inches almost enough to water the grass.
   

Finished the reflectix foil replacement inside (left) we still have three panels but the center panel is now the widest of the three. I also finished the magnets for the sun shades with the larger one inch magnets on the four corners of each sun shade panel. I removed the inside bar magnets and I am also using the one inch magnets on the outside edges of the sun shade panels.



Now work the DVR box has been dropping the voice for six to twelve words during a live or recorded program. I was trying to get an upgraded box for more record time and the eventual television up grade to HD. But they would not send the box without a service call and charging me. The big surprise was one day delivery of the box. I took down the TV dusted and cleaned up the wires “dressed up the routing”. Took out the DVR box and installed the replacement box and reinstalled the television on the mount. Power up and was going thru the setup and programming the new remote control. I was getting a box on the screen that said down loading and this should take no longer than ten minutes. Well four times re-configuring, maybe I connected some wires in correctly, and still no go. I called the Dish number and the automated telephone message saying “do you want to activate the replacement box?” This was my block for completing as everything went smooth from here to the end. I was forgetting to activate the replacement box. 






No comments:

Post a Comment