Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sally gets new shoes

Monday July 19, 2010


Buster 2004 Sportscoach motorhome, diesel pusher.

Silver Sally 2006 Chevrolet HHR

Our car, "Silver Sally" yes we have named a few things in our daily life. We find it fun talking like it is a pet. So anyway Sunday after a rainy Saturday, thunder storm & lost power for a couple of hours, we are going to softball practice, the right rear tire was low on air, I had to put some in. This got me to thinking maybe it's time to get some tires. The fronts we replaced last year when we were here in North Carolina after I cut the side wall of the right front (27,844 + 8,879 towed = 36,723 miles). of the three  remaining tires I had them put the best two on the rear. Today is the day to replace the rear tires (43,440 + 18,099 towed = 61,539 miles) time to "retire". I had them put the new tires on the front & move the fronts to the rear.

We had a pizza dinner with Cindy & "Paco" on Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment