Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Ranch Lakewood, NM

Saturday, October 29, 2011
The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 33 degrees' foggy and overcast to 70 degrees' and partly sunny.

The six of us played Mexican Train dominos' Art and Sherry, Don & Doris and George & Bonnie. Girls against Boys, tonight boys win.

Sunday, October 30, 2011
The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 46 degrees' and partly sunny to 70 degrees' and partly sunny.

Football and NASCAR Sunday

October Birthday's and Anniversary's celebrations at seven o'clock tonight. There were two fifty's tonight and a twenty-nine and a half a dozen birthdays’ celebrated.

Monday, October 31, 2011
The Escapees Ranch - Lakewood, NM 38 degrees' and sunny to 78 degrees' and sunny.

I have been taking it easy since Friday as I stepped wrong and my left leg went out from under me and I went down to the ground when doing the road clean-up. I am using the heating pad just below the knee and that is helping.

The six of us played Mexican Train dominos' Art and Sherry, Don & Doris and George & Bonnie. Girls against Boys, tonight boys win.

No comments:

Post a Comment