Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, NM - coffee

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Original Ranch, Lakewood, New Mexico 49 degrees and mostly sunny to 87 degrees and sunny.
Sunrise just after 7 AM at the end of Buster's street

Mens coffee I went to Artesia to get the doughnuts for coffee this morning. Yesterday I asked for help to install the rain gutters and install the fence sections around the clothes lines and the grey water tanks for the laundry water and dig two lots for water stand pipes. This made a busy morning for me.

The water committee meeting I missed today keeping my work committee busy with a number of projects to complete. The water standpipes are complete only one leak as the standpipe was dug. New standpipes are installed and there are no water leaks, one even backfilled.

At four o'clock I went to happy hour at the ranch house. After dinner we played Mexican train with Don and Doris.

No comments:

Post a Comment