Friday, March 15, 2013

Sunday, March 10, to Thursday, March 14, 2013

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 63 degrees mostly cloudy gray morning. Burning off to windy and sunny into the evening 79 degrees.

Slower day as it is Sunday. Just not much going on here and no internet. On my trip to town last night I forgot to update the blog and did not stay connected long enough for the e-mail to send. Ok next trip they will get out.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 43 degrees mostly sunny morning. Sunny all day although the wind continues to blow to 74 degrees and would feel warmer with out the wind.

I called the 3 G Store and the cable I have from the old modem will work with the new Verizon device. The gate is slow today.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 46 degrees mostly sunny morning to 84 degrees and sunny. The wind was down to a breeze making a nice day

Today I got information from a pickup driver about "sure Phone" made by Motorola a plate to back the phone and get better telephone signal reception. I will check that out tomorrow.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 46 degrees mostly sunny morning to 84 degrees and sunny. The wind was down to a breeze making a nice day.

I checked on th sure phone and that is not for my Motorola Razor telephones, probably

for I Phones. 3 I called G Store and found out about a couple of options I could take. I am mulling them over.

Pictures with this post were taken at the gate at sunrise, around Buster and along Franklin Ranch Road cows along the road.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 48 degrees mostly sunny morning to 84 degrees and sunny. To 84 degrees and only a light breeze all afternoon bit after dark there were some wind gusts I was glad I had brought in the awning.

We have a heavy dew this morning and in the distance I can see some ground fog. A slow gate traffic wise.

Well I got the MiFi jetpack 4620 today. Connected to Buster’s antenna and Amplifier. Basically not much help. I called G Store again and discussed my conditions here and will order a Wilson-sleek-cell-phone-hotspot-signal-booster next week. Basically a receiving antenna, amplifier and a broadcast antenna. This is for the Motorola Razor telephones and the MiFi jetpack 4620. I hope this works for us.

I am sorry to not have posted any pictures in yesterday’s update. I did upload pictures to Picasa but did not have the time to add any to the blog. Travel into town is almost one hour each way plus the time in town. Wednesday I needed, the post office and Verizon and that took a while to kill the first jetpack and paperwork for the new one. Then gasoline for the car, drinking water jugs (5) to fill, shopping in Walmart and bring home something hot for our dinner (takeout). I left Buster about one-twenty and arrived back after eight (and it was dark).

Pictures with this post were taken at the gate at sunrise, around Buster and along Franklin Ranch Road cows along the road.


Merry's new sleeping place foot pedal area


 
looking into the site







 




No comments:

Post a Comment