Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sunset RV Park, Austin, TX

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Cowtown RV Park - Aledo, TX (West of Ft. Worth) 36 degrees, mostly sunny. A nice day for driving Buster. I had two choices of routes south and elected to take I 35 south. There is construction on the route adding lanes from four to six lanes and this construction zone stretches about eighty miles south from the junction of I 35 W and I 35 E towards Austin.

Sunset RV Park, Austin, TX 61 degrees and mostly sunny. The trip today was two hundred and sixteen miles took about four hours of driving. We attempted to get together with Carole and Avery but they were busy with school parents night and book fair. Bonnie and I went to the store for supplies as we will be out in the "bonnies" soon We push on to Cotulla, TX in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment