Friday, May 17, 2013

Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - May 15 & 16

Wednesday, May 15, 2013
Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 72 degrees mostly cloudy this morning to mostly sunny 83 degrees. Overnight (early in the morning before I got up) there was enough rain for Buster to take a quick shower. As I look out the windshield and see the sunrise I am looking thru rain drops on the glass. The best part is not enough to make mud, but there was some dirt sticking to my shoes.

An average day of gate traffic wise and the high traffic was after lunchtime here. I took a ride into Tilden, Texas there is always garbage to dispose.

Thursday, May 16, 201
Fox Creek Gate Tilden, Texas - 73 degrees partly sunny this morning to mostly sunny 95 degrees. It has warmed up some today.

There was a little of excitement here today not involving me or Buster at the gate. Inside the ranch at one of the well sites there was a grass fire, that is all I know about the fire for now more to come. One pickup came on site then another looking for the fire as seen from another ranch southwest of us. The fire was extinguished and then there was calm, there is always concern for fire and there is always wind to spread the fire.

Average contentious flame
Otherwise another slow warm day. I took a couple of pictures the average contentious flame seen from the gas plant behind Buster and a burn with abnormal flame seen this morning. Buster did not get the water delivered today or diesel fuel for the electric generator.

Abnormal flame

No comments:

Post a Comment